It’s Devil’s Night in the Motor City…
It’s a night of fire and mayhem. Exactly one year ago, a group of cold-hearted gangsters murdered an innocent couple the night before their wedding day. They’ve continued to live their carefree lives of evil, but little do they know an avenging angel has arrived in the city. This Devil’s Night, as they terrorize and burn the city, they are being hunted down, one at a time, by a force of righteous vengeance.
The Crow™: Fire It Up!™ is a board game with two very different sides:
The Motor City Gang player(s) use their gang of Street Demons (T-Bird, Funboy, Tin Tin, and Skank) and Lieutenants (Myca and Grange) to burn buildings and cause havoc around the City, as they work to achieve a secret Objective. Their boss, Top Dollar, waits patiently in his home/office/bar/club – the Pit – until he is needed.
The Crow player uses Eric Draven, The Crow, Officer Albrecht, and Sarah to move around the City, protecting buildings and hunting down the four Street Demons who murdered Eric and his fiancée. But Eric is compelled to kill them in a particular order, and only then can he confront the architect of his misery: Top Dollar.
- - 2 Player Boards
- - 4 Double-sided Neighborhood Boards
- - 10 Custom Combat Dice (5 for both the Crow player and the Motor City Gang players)
- - 13 Full-color Standees and stands
- - 2 Attack Power Reference Boards
- - 46 Custom Tokens (11 Building Tokens, 15 Fire Tokens, 1 Time Bomb Token, 6 Burning Building Tokens, 5 Health Tokens, 6 Death List tokens, 1 Flaming Crow Token, 1 Action Marker Token)
- - 98 Game cards (12 Character Cards, 11 Building Cards, 15 Objective Cards, 30 Crow Plot Cards, and 30 Gang Plot Cards)
- - Color Rulebook
The game is played in a series of turns starting with the Motor City Gang. Players spend Actions moving around the City, Attacking opponents, or setting Fires (Gang). Plot Cards add a twist to the game as its being played. These cards can be gained by either burning down buildings (Gang) or killing Gang members (The Crow). The Gang must burn down a specific set of buildings detailed on their Objective card before the Crow player works his way through his Death List killing the Street Demons and ultimately Top Dollar.
With the double-sided neighborhood boards, 15 different Objective cards, and a randomized Death List players won’t be experiencing the same game twice.