Upper Deck is pleased to welcome the top 100 sports collectors from around the world into the company’s ultra-exclusive Diamond Club program. Diamond Club members are extended invitations to attend special events throughout the year and receive promotional packages from Upper Deck with special collectibles.
Upper Deck is currently requalifying collectors to become members of the group. The criteria we look for is listed below:
- You must be the #1 customer for your Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer.
- You must truly be a collector, not a reseller.
- You must show loyalty to the Upper Deck brand.
- You must be a positive ambassador in the hobby.
If you feel like you meet these requirements, please submit the following items to us for review at UpperDeckMarketing@upperdeck.com by Decemeber 15, 2017:
- An email or scan of a letter from your Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer sharing how you support their business by collecting Upper Deck (one page maximum).
- A jpeg image of your with your Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer.
- An email or scan of a letter from you as to why you feel you are worthy of being involved in Upper Deck Diamond Club program (one page maximum).
- At least four, but no more than eight jpeg images of you with your collection.
Memberships will be reviewed every two years. Members can expect to be exchanged to give others the opportunity to experience the program after they have been involved for two years. Upper Deck reserves the right to add or remove members from the program as the company sees fit. Members selected will receive a response congratulating them on inclusion into the program in January 2018.